integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
MAMA :D
This is very late, but I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU :D very very much, to the ends of the world.

Thanks for being the crazy, whacky, sisterly and all-round fantastic mama that you are :D People tell me I'm motherly, wait till they see the mother who made me the 'mother' I am. :D You're always going wild with Clay and I, and you share all your dirty little secrets with us heeeeeheee, as we share ours with you :D you're not afraid to be open with us about SEX, and you do this better than the sch conducts sex education. You rant you complain you advise your counsel you teach you care you love.

I ENVY UR STUDENTS. All those taught by my mum, you are damn lucky. Pls be good kids and do ur hw.

Mama, thanks for putting up with all my tantrums, and everything. I often take you for granted, and sometimes I come home without even saying hello to you. I know, I suck.
I want to let you know how you much mean to me. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for you.
You are everything to me. :D and while I know I must be independent someday, I dread the day you leave me and sis.

Be healthy, I want you to live long long and take care of my many many kids while I'm at work :D

I LOVE YOU MAMA. *HUGS*

Have a great mama's day, mama :D I will work hard and make you and baba the proudest parents ever :D
She'll prob freak when she sees her PICTURE uploaded on the INTERNET, free for anyone to kope and vandalise, but mama, you're great, and I want to tell the whole world just how great you are. The most beautiful mum in the world (to me).


This was taken during our KUANTAN driveaway in 08. HAHA i can't find the other pics of my mum :X anyw ahhh loves.
MAMA, WE LOVE YOU :D

HAHAHA THE BEST PARENTS EVER, MAMA AND BABA! :D Notice they are doing the APOLLO BULLBOY signs HAHAHA i swear i didnt get them to pose like this! :D Apollo FTW :D

DINNER AND DANCE :D


I LOVE MAMA :D


Have a great mother's day! :D


PS: Take care yf and zy. loveees.